You are useless and hypocritical, Reno blast EFCC boss
Former Presidential Spokesperson, Reno Omokri says the Chairman of the Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magus is a hypocrite.
In a Statement on Twitter, Reno listed 10 reasons to back up his claims
1. A month after clear evidence of bullion vans ferrying cash into Tinubu’s house in violation of the 2011 Money Laundering Act making it illegal for individuals to make cash payments exceeding ₦5,000,000, the EFCC has not said or done anything #MaguIsAHypocrite
2. Asiwaju Tinubu Even had audacity to boast that, yes, the bullion vans ferried money and it is no one’s business. This happened 48 hours to an election. If I or any other opposition figure has done this, we would be in jail by now. Why is Tinubu sitting pretty?
3. Till today Ibrahim Magu’s EFCC never investigated the $25 billion NNPC contract awarded without due process. To put this in perspective, that money can pay 1 million Nigerians the proposed new minimum wage of ₦30,000 for 4 years. To whom was it paid?
4. A renowned entertainer, Charly Boy admitted to receiving a 9 figure payment from the spokesman to the Buhari campaign, Keyamo. Has the EFCC investigated this? Where does Festus (Stephanie Otobo) Keyamo have ₦100,000,000 to throw about carelessly?
5. 2 years after the conclusion of investigation, the Buhari administration and the EFCC have still not told us who owns the Ikoyi Apartment Billions. If that money where traceable to Jonathan or PDP , the whole world would have heard by now
6. Magu said he can’t investigate or prosecute Gov Umar Ganduje because he has immunity, but the same Magu’s EFCC charged Akwa-Ibom Governor, Udom Emmanuel, in the NBA President’s bribery case. No wonder Chibuike Amaechi said APC members are ‘God fearing
7. When the Senate tried to prove how Maina, the biggest thief in Nigeria’s civil service history, was reinstated and double promoted, it was Buhari’s Minister of Justice who ran to court to secure an injunction to stop the investigation. Magu didn’t see that?
8. The truth is that the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu is the armed wing of the APC. No wonder Ibrahim Magu wore a Buhari re-election lapel pin. No wonder his EFCC almost collected a ‘donation’ from Governor Umar Ganduje until a public alarm was raised.
9. You, Ibrahim Magu, declared Orji Uzor Kalu wanted one week. The very next week the same Orji Kalu was beside Buhari at an APC rally in Abakaliki. Magu, you‘ve no shame whatsoever. Of all the EFCC boss, you are the most useless and hypocritical.
10. What has happened to Senator Akpabiio’s case? When he was in PDP, your EFCC harassed him left, right and centre. Soon as he joined APC you forgot his case. Useless man like you. Your name is Magu, not Mugu, stop acting like a Mugu