The Man. Ini Ememoboong, Esq
By Murphy Lawrence.
No amount of propaganda and character assassination will diminish the towering image of the impeccable Ini Ememobong, Esq.
The man Ini Ememobong through sheer hard-work and the instrumentality of God has within a young age of 35 attained the height which his haters adversaries wouldn’t attained.
Ini Ememobong has a robust public sector exposure, having held several positions in the development and government circle.
(1) He served as a member of National Working Group (NEPAD/APRM), 2007 – 2009.
(2) President, National Association of Nigerian Students, 2009 – 2011.
(3) Technical Assistant, MDGS- Presidency (2011- 2013).
(4) Special Assistant to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on Student Matters (2013 – 2015).
(5) Special Assistant to the Governor on Political Matters (2015 – 2016).
Ini Ememobong is a Linquist, Lawyer, Conflict analyst, Peace advocate and a Public relations Expert.
Ini Ememobong is a fine gentleman, exemplary personality, a socialite, astute politician and a philanthropist par excellence whose views on topical issue’s concerning Akwa Ibom State and Nigeria at large has given the youths a renewed hope for a better tomorrow.